Health Elements High Potency Spirulina is a new range of quality Superfoods, sourced from around the globe using reputable suppliers. These suppliers pay particular attention to their research and development, manufacturing processes and the cultivation of their ingredients, to deliver the purest, most potent products of this type on the market.
Health Elements Spirulina – Superfood
Health Elements High Potency Spirulina is a new range of quality Superfoods, sourced from around the globe using reputable suppliers.
These suppliers pay particular attention to their research and development, manufacturing processes and the cultivation of their ingredients, to deliver the purest, most potent products of this type on the market.
Cultivated in South India in Oonaiyur - where the temperature is extremely conducive for growth of quality, high potency Spirulina.
Also, in the remote one hundred and twenty acres of land where the Spirulina is grown there is no ground water contamination.
• Free from pesticides, herbicides and artificial fertilisers - where cultivation is controlled for purity and potency.
• Non-Irradiated, Non GMO.
• High presence of the natural cleansing agent chlorophyll - 11 to 13g/kg with low Pheophorbides that makes Health Elements Spirulina the greenest and highly potent.
• Superior Carotenoid profile - 4 to 4.5g/kg with Beta carotene -1.5 to 2.0g/kg, Xanthophylis 1.6 to1.8g/kg.
• High levels of Phycocyanin - ranging between 12 - 15%, gives Spirulina its unique blue green colour.
• Rich in pigments and with high Mineral levels - a sign of quality Spirulina.
• Analysed in various International laboratories - to ensure quality and potency parameters.
• 100% Certified Organic - by institute of Markokoloie (IMO), Switzerland as per USDA NOP Currently working towards UK organic certification.
• 100% Vegetarian & Vegan Society Approved.
• Spirulina is a microscopic freshwater plant which contains almost every nutrient known to exist.
• It is the richest wholefood source of protein, Vitamin B12 and all anti-oxidants.
• Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
• Suitable for Pregnant and nursing mothers - providing extra protein and Iron, without the additional fats and carbohydrates
• Contains 10 Vitamins, 8 Minerals, 18 Amino Acids.
• Mild in taste and has better odour - as a result of special cultivation and processing methods.
• Gelatin free.
How to take Spirulina
To start: 1-2 grams (1/2 teaspoon powder or 2-4 capsules) per day for one week
To maintain: 3 grams (1 teaspoon powder or 6 capsules) per day
To optimise: 3 grams 3 times daily
Best taken after meals with at least 1 cup fluid (juice tastes best).
To curb appetite for natural weight control, consume 15-30 minutes before meals
For a burst of sunshine energy, add a teaspoon of Spirulina to your breakfast smoothie, protein shake or stir into apple juice.
Each Vegetable Capsule contains:
500mg Spirulina providing
Potassium - Calcium - Zinc - Magnesium - Manganese - Selenium - Iron - Phosphorus.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) - Biotin - Cobalamin (Vitamin B12) - Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) - Folic acid - Inositol - Niacin (Vitamin B3) - Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - Tocopherol (Vitamin E)